I am a member of a Mastermind group and recently we shared resources. Specifically, these are resources that we have recommended to others the most in the past year to improve the quality of their life.
The list is amazing, and I am working through the various books and tips.
The first book I read was The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz. A quick summary: the author suggests four habits that will help us live our best life.
- Be Impeccable with Your Word
- Don’t Take Anything Personally
- Don’t Make Assumptions
- Always Do Your Best
It is a quick read and the four habits (agreements) are practical and feel obtainable.
The next book for me is The Gap and the Gain by Dan Sullivan & Dr. Benjamin Hardy.
I thought you would enjoy the list of mastermind resources.
- The Five Minute Journal (daily gratitude and reflection journal)
- Deep Work, by Cal Newport
- Who Not How, by Dan Sullivan & Dr. Benjamin Hardy
- The Alter Ego Effect, by Todd Herman
- Marketing Rebellion: The Most Human Company Wins, by Mark Schaefer
- Tiny Habits, by BJ Fogg
- Profit First, by Mike Michalowicz
- You Are the Brand, by Mike Kim
Daily Planner –
- Time Boxing
Organization & Productivity –
- One day each week say ‘no’ to everyone except yourself
Let me know what you read and check out!